Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4, 2012


My 365...

Happy "mom"iversary to ME!

"Wait, what is a "mom'iversary mom?"

"Today is the day that I became a mom for the first time...yay me!"

"You mean it is Meagan's Birthday.  But why would you celebrate Meagan's birthday after all the mean things she has done to us?"

Blake, no matter what she has done, she is still my daughter.  I still carried her inside of me for 9 glorious months.  Feeling her grow, and kick....boy could she kick!  She kicked so hard in my tummy that we nick-named her "Bruiser-Brody" thinking she was going to be a boy.  After those 9 months, I experienced the crazy hard 36 hours of labor, probably one of the most painful things I have ever experienced....yet it was the most magical 36 hours of my life.  When all was said and done, I held the most perfect, beautiful, precious little baby girl in my arms that I had ever seen, and life was complete.

I celebrate that your father and your grandmother, my mom, were standing by my side every step of the way.  When Meagan was born and I looked up at my mom and handed her your big sister, grandma's first grandchild, the love on her face was HUGE.  It equalled mine.

How can I NOT celebrate that?  Or the over 20 plus years that followed when your sister considered me to be more than just her "birth" mother.  The years when we were 'mother and daughter', and nothing could come between us.  All the years that we were friends too?  All the years that nothing or no-one meant more to Meagan than this family?

She may have broken away from "us", but that does not mean I have to break away from that fact that I am her mother, I love her and always will, and I celebrate her, my firstborn, my only daughter.  No one can take that away from me.

"Happy 26th Birthday my darling Meagan.  You are getting old baby girl.  *smile*  My wish for you is that you find your way back to us.  That you get to know your brothers for the amazing human beings that you know they are.  That your baby gets to know his/her awesome uncles and cousin Cooper. That you get to know your precious nephew Cooper.  He is amazing honey.  And that your journey through this magical "motherhood" experience gives you a true appreciation and respect for the sacred beauty that is the relationship between mother and child."

Some memories for you...
Blake:  "Happy Birthday Meagan.  And Happy Mom'iversary mom, I love you."

Thank you Blake.  :)  <3

My photos of the day...

Blake is going to spend the day with Brandon, Amber and Cooper.  He is so excited!

My handsome boy.


Blake with one of his favorite people on the planet...big brother Brandon.  :)

***Doggy Daily***


"Wait, can I go with you Blake?"

Music I am listening to today...Ivy



Random Link of the Day...Beauty

Until next time..."The moment the child is born, the mother is born.  She never existed before.  The woman existed, but the mother was waiting to be set free."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors