Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Evening Hike, April 20, 2012

I was ready to take my bike ride when Garrett called to tell me he had a better idea.

"How about a hike mom?"

"Sounds good to me son."

And hike we did.

Supra sat on my lap in the car on the way up to the hills.  Ever shared a back seat with a Great Dane?  There is not much room to sit...lol
Hiking through the canyons.
Son Garrett, and his sweetheart Kori.
Pirate face.
Blake.  :)
Beautiful Kori.
Big brother giving little brother a helping hand.







 We found a cave.






Some rock climbing.


 Supra made sure no one fell.



Garrett and Blake racing to the car.
Looking down at the Boise valley.

I think Supra and Stella were mountain goats in a previous life.




Blake and I had a wonderful time with Garrett and Kori.  It was a perfect end to a perfect week.  <3

When we got home I prepared a tasty chicken orange salad.
Have a great weekend!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors