Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012

My 365...

Today is a day of absolute and glorious "chill."  No work, no telephone, no cell phone, no Facebook, no e-mail, no school, no nothing. My only electronic interaction for the day will be posting this blog.  Then I will shut-down the computer.

This has been an action-packed month of adventures, and I decided that we should wrap up April by relaxing.  It did rain most of the day, so Mother Nature was telling me to chill as well.  I always listen to Mother Nature.  :)

It has been an amazing month.  And this month is only the beginning of an adventure filled summer of fun.  It is going to be awesome!

My photos of the day...

Watching the world go by relaxing on the roof.  His new favorite place to hang out.  He and Garrett are building a tree fort in the back yard.  I will be glad when it is done.  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***

"A day of rest is good mama."
 "You have to stay home with me!"
Music I am listening to today...Evanescence



Random Link of the Day...List of Emoticons

Until next time..."Shhhh....my mind is resting."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors