Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 28, 2012

My 365...

Hello Saturday.

Today is training day for the big bike ride tomorrow.  I have had to work three hours, so the plan is a short bike ride this evening, plenty of rest, then pack the picnic and see how far our bikes can take us on Sunday.

I truly believe I can make it 30 miles, but the boys are still "rolling" their eyes at me.

We shall see.....

Hope you are having a wonderful relaxing Saturday.  :)

My photos of the day...

"Taraxacum Officinale", other wise known as the dandelion.  My favorite, mystical, little weed.

***Doggy Daily***


"What have we here?"


"Stand back mama!  It is the fierce Lion of the suburban back yard."
"I will rescue you...." 
"Uhmmm, okay Miss Lilly.  I was not aware I was in danger?"  Such a little drama queen.  *grin*

Music I am listening to today...Billie Holiday
Random Link of the Day...Cheesecake of Champions

Until next time..."They know, they just know where to grow, how to dupe you, and how to camouflage themselves among the perfectly respectable plants.  They just know, and therefore, I've concluded...that weeds have brains."  ~~Dianne Benson, Dirt, 1994

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors