Friday, April 27, 2012

April 27, 2012

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!

It is a glorious day today.  The sun is shinning, 57 degrees cool with a delightful breeze.  The weekend forecast is calling for much of the same.  You know what that means?  Biking adventures and picnic lunches!  I am so excited!!  This weekend I am going to try to bike all the way to Lucky Peak Dam.  That is 15 miles each way.  I KNOW I can do it...question is, can the boys do it?  *grin*

I am at least going to try.  The weather is going to be too perfect NOT to try.  Had someone said to me a month ago, "Veronica, you will be taking a 30 mile bike ride the last weekend in April.", I would have laughed at them.  Today I say..."Heck yes I will!"  I will keep you posted.

I continued my "positive" best foot forward mentality today, and it has provided awesome results.  Every meeting I had this morning was a success.  Honestly, there is no magic trick here...the law of attraction is a fact.  Send out love, kindness and happiness, and you will receive it back.

Life rocks, and this mama/grandmother is rocking right along with it!  :)

My photos of the day...

A different camera angle.

No worries, I was not flat on my back in the front yard shooting up through the flower...that would look silly.  I plucked the flower and held it up to the sun.  Then placed it in a little vase on my window.



This lovely family of Mallards have taken up residence on our street.  I think they sleep in our bushes at night because a large patch of the plants are all smashed down like something has been laying there.  We fed them some bread last night and put out fresh water for them.  I want our new friends to feel welcomed here.
Kori, the duck whisperer.  :)
 Mr. Large and in charge!

Ducky standoff!

 ***Doggy Daily***

"Ducks?  What ducks?  No ducks permitted in MY territory!"
 "Well then Miss Lilly, you shall be banned from the front yard if you are going to be rude to the ducks!"
"Fine, I will be nice."

Music I am listening to today...Lifehouse.

Random Link of the Day...Homemade Liqueurs

Until next time..."You can never love anyone to your own detriment.  That is not love. That is possesion, control, fear, or a combination of all of them."

"Have an amazing weekend planet!  I love yo faces!"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors