Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 25, 2012

My 365...

So many plans...oh to be young again.

Casey is my third son.  He is 17 this year, and has had a difficult ride in life up to now.  He was diagnosed with ADHD early on, and he has also had severe problems with anxiety.

He woke up one day, a couple of months ago, and told me he was done taking medication.  "No more mom, I do not like the way it makes me feel.  It will keep me from doing all the things I want to do in life, I am done!"

And that was that.  He refused to take another pill.

The adjustment has been challenging, but he has done it.  He has remained strong and brave, and he is coping with life just fine.  He is much happier than he has ever been, and all of the anxieties and uncertainty about life have lessened tremendously.  I am in awe of his courage and determination.

Today, and every day, I celebrate my Casey.  He is growing into an amazing young man who will make a positive future for himself, and continue to be the best son a mom could ever ask for.

*Heart Explosion*

Sorry...can't help it.  :)  My heart has a tendency to explode with awesomeness when I am talking about my boys.  They are amazing, and the absolute lights of my life!!  <3

"Casey, I used to worry so much about you...so much for you...but not anymore.  You have proven to me and to the world that you can handle life just fine.  You are not afraid of anything, and you have such tremendous determination and talent to do all the things in life you dream of doing.  I am in awe of you."

Love, mom

Jack is off today, so we are going to ride down to one of the parks and have a picnic dinner.  It should be wonderful.  Just please...no rain!  Although...a cool thunderstorm will make things exciting.  :)

My photos of the day...

One of the bravest young men I know....smartest too.  :)
Mother nature.

"Ahem...do you mind?  Little privacy here!"

***Doggy Daily***

Supra the wonder dog.
Music I am listening to today...Journey


Random Link of the Day...Make Everything Okay

Until next time..."You are beautiful.  Not just in looks, not just in what you say, but in who you are."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors