Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 24, 2012

My 365...

Whatever you put out to the universe...the universe gives back to you. Such a simple concept, yet so horribly missed by many.

If you are cynical, angry, dishonest, mean...your world is full of cynicism, anger and hate.

If you are happy, positive, loving and kind...your world is full of happiness, hope, kindness and love.

I woke up this morning feeling positive and happy, and positive and happy is what I got back.  I am teaching Blake and Casey to do the same thing.  They are learning.

One thing I can say for certain, is that a mom really does drive the mood of the family.  When I am grumpy, everyone else is grumpy.  When I am happy....they have no choice but to be happy.  If they are not, I will follow them everywhere they go and ask...

"Are you happy yet?  Are you happy yet?  Are you happy yet?"

Kindness and love go a long way.  You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, by being kind and loving.

Try it...you will be amazed at how things fall into place, and how wonderful life will be for you.

My photos of the day...

Late afternoon thunderstorm.
 Followed by sunshine.

 My sunshine.  :)
 ***Doggy Daily***

Miss Lilly, my doggy sunshine.
Music I am listening to today...Jesse Cook  I <3 his music!

Random Link of the Day...Barbacoa

Until next time..."Chose your thoughts carefully....your thoughts cause your feelings....your feelings drive your actions...your actions determine your life."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors