Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2, 2012

My 365...

I broke my own rule, and decided to work today.  One of my clients in Las Vegas is moving their medical office, so I had to be available to the hardware technicians to help them set up the computer systems again.  Thank God Last Vegas is one hour after Idaho in time zone.  I did not have to get up too early.

Today was also day one of school for the boys after a long delightful Spring Break.  They however are dragging.

"Mommmm....do we have to?"

"Yep, ISAT testing in a week, time to study hard!"

"Mom, you have to put music on to get us in the mood, and I get to pick."

"Okay Blake, what would you like to listen to?"

To my absolute surprise, he picked Ray Charles, Cab Calloway, Roy Brown, Ella Fitzgerald, Willie Egan and Christine Kittrel to name a few.

WHAT?

My boys are without question "coolest cats" on the planet.

Just a few more hours of study, then we take our evening walk.  Life is good.  :)

My photos of the day....

He won't read to me, but he will read to Dozer.


 Looking a little tired there son.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

See above!

Music I am listening to today... Ray Charles.  (Selected by Blake)

Random link of the day....Glass House

Until next time..."I may do foolish things...but I do them with enthusiasm!"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Deb aka AbcsOfra said...

Just so long as he keeps reading :-)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors