Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 12, 2012

My 365...

It must be the tea...

I have been drinking wonderful teas for several months now.  Earl Grey, Chai, Ginger Lemon, and now the Oolong...which incidentally is my new favorite...and I feel so amazing!  I woke up this morning, and the first thing I wanted to do was take a bike ride.  What?  That is unusual for me. :)

I did enjoy a nice bike ride with Blake just now.  It drizzled on our head a little bit, but that made it more fun.  I need to get a camera mount on my bike to make photographing easier.  Right now I keep my camera bag on the back of my bike, but then I have to stop to take pictures and that takes too much time.

Don't you just love how I get sidetracked?  *grin*

Back to the tea...

Is it the tea that is making me feel so great?  I think so. Sure, it could be a magical remission from RA, but I do sincerely believe the teas are helping. When I was pregnant with Blake, I had so many complications.  Being 40 and pregnant was a complication in and of itself, but I also had RA at the time, gestational diabetes, and a few other problems.  I started drinking tea during that pregnancy.  A wonderful fresh loose leaf "pregnancy" blend from Oregon that had Red Raspberry leaf, Strawberry leaf, Rose Hip, Lemongrass leaf, Alfalfa leaf, Nettle, Peppermint, Oatstraw, Red Clover, and it made the journey relatively easy.  Not to mention the tea was heavenly...and I had a beautiful perfect baby at the end....my Blake.  <3

When I was younger, I remember my aunt and my grandmother being all about the "hierbas", the herbs and teas were their magical cure for all that ailed them.  I think they were on to something?  

Today I say "Thank you hierbas!"  Keep on working your magic.  As for the Oolong tea that arrived yesterday.  OH MY GOODNESS...I love you!  So different from any other tea I have tried.  It has an almost buttery flavor that at first is a bit strange, but after that first sip I wanted more.  I could feel myself decompressing as I sipped its hot steamy buttery, flowery, creamy goodness.  I am definitely going to order more Oolong.

Hope you had an amazing day, I sure did.

My photos of the day...

The crazy tree in our back yard with the curly bark, now has these lovely dangling buds.  Such a whimsical tree she is.

 ***Doggy Daily***
Taking in the rays of the sun.  :)
Music I am listening to today...Barlow Girl

Random Link of the Day...Apple Cheddar Bread

Until next time..."Honesty, loyalty and love.  Is that so hard?  I think not."  :)

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors