Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 1, 2012

My 365...blog post number 1,654...

Hello April!  Hello "my" month!  "You belong to me April, and I love you because you are beautiful, sunny, happy and perfect."  Oh April, how I love thee so.

Yes, April is my month.  This wonderful month is a month of anniversaries for me.  It will be the 28 anniversary of the day I met Jack, the father of my children.  It was a "Friday the 13th"...magical!  The 26th anniversary of my journey into the wonder that is motherhood.  The 1st year anniversary of "Life after 50", and I am happy to report that "50" is indeed fabulous!! The 1st year anniversary of my new "tude", that being "To accept the things I can not change", and to stop taking blame for the short-comings of others.  It has made a huge difference in my life.  And finally, the 51st anniversary of my life.  I am such a rock star!  :)

"Mom, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you.  Thank you for having me, thank you for inspiring me, and thank you for sharing with me your star of 'rock-ti-tude!'  I love you mostest!!"

Every day should be a celebration, and for me, finding a reason to celebrate is as easy as taking a breath.  And that my friends is how life should be.  If life gives you lemons, take them into the kitchen, slice them up, then have fun handing them to your children and enjoy watching the "bitter beer pucker face" that will most certainly ensue.  If I have said it once, I have said it a million times....accentuate the positive!

Yay April!

My photos of the day....

Breakfast of champions.  Whole wheat toast, soft scrambled eggs, thin crunchy bacon, ice cold orange juice....and my weekly Enbrel injection.  Delicious!

Some of you may be asking, "Veronica, why would you post a picture of a scary injection?"  I will tell you why, because to me, that is not a scary injection but a miraculous tool that makes me feel whole again.  I love my scary little injection.  I celebrate my scary little injection!

Enbrel, the closest thing to a cure I have experienced in 17 years.  Thank you Enbrel, thank you for making me feel normal again.  :)

A happy Blake.  Partaking in his first gaming beta test.  He is so proud of himself for being chosen to beta test a game.  Yay Blake!

 ***Doggy Daily***

"What is it Lilly?  Zombies?"
 "No mama, a creature far worse than a zombie.  A drooling boy dog!"
*gasp*

Music I am listening to today...Los Lonely Boys  "Vamanos!"

Random Link of the Day....Gmail Tap - amazing!  *grin*  Google...my hero.

Until next time..."Looks can fade as quickly as the clouds pass through the sky.  It is the moments that touch your heart and heal your soul that last forever, along with the people who bring them to you."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors