Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21, 2012

My 365...

He makes me insane with worry.  He, just like his big brothers, thinks he is indestructible.  He is capable of making me so angry that I become unreasonable.  He fears nothing or no one.  He is loyal to a fault.  Loving like no other.  Makes me cry until I can't see straight, yet laugh until I can't breathe.

There are days...most days...that I would like to lock him in his room, and throw away the key.  He is so incredibly intelligent, but crazy bored with school.  Artistic and creative while being disorganized and messy.  So stubborn and sassy...hmmmm....just like his mother?  :P

There are two VERY destructive forces of nature on this planet that should never be mixed.  The raging hormones of a teenager and the "crazy" hormones of a peri-menopausal mother.  
I think we will both survive each other because...we take the time to talk through the crazy. 

I love you son.  <3  Now go to your room!  :)

My photos of the day...

My Casey.

 ***Doggy Daily***
"Do I make you crazy mama?"
"Oh you know it Dozer!"  :)

Music I am listening to today...The Knux  ...for Casey  (I let Casey pick the song.)


Random Link of the Day...It is all about Balance!

Until next time..."Love more...worry less."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors