Sunday, March 18, 2012

March 18, 2012

My 365...

Boring blog is boring...yay!

I love it when I have no drama to write about.  It has been like that for a while now.  Well other than my hormonal roller coaster ride from Hades, life has been calm and wonderful.  Calm is good.  :)

I guess if I had to complain about something it would be...hmm, let me think?  The dog behind us.  He barks "non-stop!"  Literally, without stopping.  I have a house full of a canines, and they never bark.  You would not even know we have dogs here unless you knock on the front door.  You better have a darn good reason to be knocking on the front door...my dogs will eat you if you don't!  Rawrrrr......  :)

Our neighbor Fido however has been barking non-stop for the last five plus hours.  He never gets tired.  I feel really sorry for the poor thing, he must be EXTREMELY bored!

Okay, I have complained about something, now back to a nice relaxing day.  *grin*

We are experiencing another day of dreary weather today.  All this moisture is good for the trees, flowers and lawn, but not good for adventuring.  I don't mind at all, as a day of relaxation is good for me, especially on my weekly Methotrexate/Enbrel medication day, but keeping a bored Blake happy can be a challenge.  (He is singing Christmas songs right now....poor dear.)  LOL.

My photos of the day....

"Blake, are you jumping on the bed?"

"Not me mama."  :)
***Doggy Daily***

"Bored is a good thing mama.  I don't mind all this laying around stuff."
"Mama...please give Blake something to do!  He is making me clothes with old socks!"
"Oh Miss Lilly, you look fabulous!"
 "SO not funny mama!"

Music I am listening to today...The Fray


Random Link of the Day...Stumble Upon

Until next time..."I am not a fighter...I am a lover.  But I will fight for what I love."

Have a stupendous Monday!

Peace


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors