Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012

My 365...

I am by nature the calmest, most patient and positive person I know.  That is who I am.  Granted, being of Mexican/Irish decent, I am capable of a temper if pushed to my limit.

*explosion*

This morning I woke up feeling heavy.  No, I am not talking about weight here, I am talking about my spirit. 

Change!  I need change!

I deep cleaned my room, rearranged furniture, cleaned the closet, made some physical changes in my space hoping it would help re-balance my chi.

Nope...still feeling heavy.  :*(

So I had a good cry.  Maybe I have been holding in the bad stuff for so long I just need a good cry? 

No...now I just feel silly and weak.

I have always been a sounding board for the people in my life.  I am always the one who says,

"No worries, everything is going to be okay." 

Every now and then "the rock" needs to crumble a bit.

Today I am on strike.  I am not your mom, I am not your wife, I am not your friend, I am not your sister, I am not your teacher, I am not your maid, I am not your personal chef...I am just me, and I need to be left alone.

I need a moment just to be human for a change.  Is that okay with the cosmos?

NO, I am not okay.  NO, I don't want a hug.  NO, I don't care if this makes you angry.  Just NO!

I promise to be back to my regularly scheduled self...tomorrow.  But just for today....leave mama alone.

"Rawrrrr....."

My photo of the day....

The house is broken.  :*(

In cleaning and going through boxes the other day, I found my Hallmark Christmas house that I purchased years ago.  It was in a box of toys, and many of the pieces are missing.  The chimney, some of the shutters for the windows, and the balcony railing is broken.

I feel much like this little house today.  In serious need of renovation.  The foundation is solid, but a new layer of paint, and some fixes here and there and it will be like new!  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***

"I get you mama.  In a world full drooling males...us females have to stick together."

Music I am listening to today...Ivy


Random Link of the Day...I will take a dozen of these please.

Until next time...."It is okay to take a little time for yourself every now and then.  The world is not going to come to an end...I promise."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR YOU! :D Took long enough Sis!

Veronica said...

LOL, but it sucks! :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors