Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012

My 365...

It is a cold, foggy and rainy day.  Certainly not the greatest weather for adventuring, but does that slow Blake down?  Not one bit!  It simply creates the atmosphere for mystery and fun.

Little girls are cute, with their dress up and tea parties.  But nothing beats the excited, mysterious adventuring of a boy.

Blake would much rather run around outside pretending to save the world than sit in front of a TV or video game console.  Neither wind, nor rain, nor sleet nor snow...slows the master Ninja from his mission!

"Booyah Master Chief!"

Many people have asked me how on earth I have been able to take a photo a day for the last over 800 days without missing a single one?  My answer is simple...

"I don't go searching for a daily photo...it finds me."  :)

My photos of the day...
"God I love my life!"


For dinner I made something quick and easy.  "French Fry" chopped some potatoes and fried them up.  Then layered them on a cookie sheet, poured yesterday's homemade chili-con-carne over the fries, and topped with Colby-Cheddar cheese and fresh jalapeno.  In the oven until the cheese melts  Yummy chile-cheese fries.  The boys love them!


***Doggy Daily***

*sniff*  *sniff*  "Careful mama...I smell a Ninja."

"Don't worry mama...I will find him."
"Ninja!"
Music I am listening to today.  The Verve

Random Link of the Day...Love

Until next time..."Have no fear...Ninja Blake is here!"

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors