Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4, 2012

My 365...

Hello Saturday.

Last night we had an "impromptu" family dinner, and it was very nice.  Garrett and Kori were here and I made a great Italian feast.  With all four of my boys chowing down, it was a two salad bowl night.  I had to double up on the salad and the garlic bread, and there was hardly anything left!  My boys can eat.

Cooper sat on my lap during dinner and noticed that grandma had balls in her salad.  "Oh, balls!"  So I introduced him to the magic that is black olives, and he ate all of them.  Little stinker.  :)

Today it is quiet.  Brandon just left to go look at some houses, and Cooper is spending the day with his other grandmother and aunties.  I am sure he is having a fabulous time!

I have two hours or so of work today, then I was planning on working on my old website.  I have not touched it in years, and it is in serious need of a major overhaul!  Veronica Graphics came into being back in 2004 when I first started dabbling with digital art and graphics.

Back then I used a program called PhotoImpact exclusively, and every element on my page was created pixel by pixel.  I got pretty good at creating digital jewels, and had lots fun with it.  I have since graduated to Photoshop, and am in the process of learning all the ins and outs of the Photoshop world. 

I was also a member of OPR, and did a few photo restorations for hurricane Katrina victims.  That was a very rewarding past time that I would like to get involved with again.

Off to work for me!

My Photo of the Day...

Garrett brought me this little bear last night to add to my bear collection.  Thank you son.  :)
 ***Doggy Daily***
"Listen here plushy, there are some rules you must abide by if you are to share the kingdom of the Diva!"
Music I am listening to today...The Sundays




Random Link of the Day...Operation Photo Rescue

Until next time..."Worrying is like a rocking chair.  It gives you something to do...but doesn't get you anywhere."

Have a great weekend!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
The message I am preaching tomorrow morning is "God Wants To Do a New Thing In Your Life" and deals with making change in our life and starting over -- God's way! Thought it pretty ironic to come across that saying on your blog! Ron

Veronica said...

It is a wonderful saying Ron, one that is very meaningful in my life.

I am sure your message tomorrow will inspire many!

:)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors