Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3, 2012

My 365... 

Guest Blogger

"Hello, how are you today, I am fine okay thank you, you too...my name is.....Cooper One Sock!"

"You can call me Señor Cooper One Sock"

"I am guest blogger for the day and I have much to tell you...about me yes?" 
 "I am a great Matador!  Torro...torro....come to me little torrito!"
"I am the best juggler of balls in the world!"
"I am a race care driver....varooom, varooom, varooooooom!"
"I am a wild beast tamer.  I tame you wild beast!  Be tame I command you!"
"I am the undefeated 'Peek-a-Boo' champion of the world!"
"I can be anything I want to be and would you like to know why?"
"Because my grandma told me so."

"Okay goodbye...I see you some other time."
:)

***Doggy Daily***

"I am a wild beast."  "Rawrrrrrr......"
Music Cooper is listening to today..."Waddle Waddle"


Cooper's Random Link of the Day...Sesame Street

Until next time..."...and he waddled away, waddle waddle...and he waddled away..."

Have a great weekend.

Love,


0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors