Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012

My 365...

Blake was ranting about something while I was working, and I could not understand a word he was saying.

"Hold on son, I am in the middle of something."

"NO holding on mother!  This is NOT a telephone conversation, or a Youtube video you can place on hold.  This is a "real life" conversation.  WAY more important.  No hold on!"

I know Blake means business when he calls me "mother", so I had better pay attention to the pearls of wisdom he is about to bestow to the cosmos...and to me.

I stop everything I am doing, and provide my undivided attention.  Anticipation for what is to follow is intense.

"Yes dear?"
.
.
*long dramatic pause*
.
.
"Can we have cheese burgers for dinner tonight?"

*insert the sound of crickets chirping*  <--that is what happens when my brain does a data dump.

"Really?  Is that all you have?  Cheeseburgers?"

"Okay mom, here is one for you.  If you only had a thousand words to live, what would you do?"

"I would write everything down, stop talking, text messages, instant messages.  What about you Blake?"

"I would learn sign language."

Good answer son.  :)

Stinker!

"Back to work for me...and NO cheeseburgers for you.  Friday is junk food day not Wednesday.  As you were..."

"But...."

"Blake, that leaves you 999 words...and counting..."

*giggle*

I did receive a very special phone call today. It was my precious grandson Cooper calling to say hello to grandma. <3 :)

My photos of the day...

Good morning sunshine.  :)


 "Nice hat you have there."
 "Hook-em"
 A tad bit of snow on the fence line.
***Doggy Daily***

" $5.00 "
 " $10 "
 " $15.00 "
"Fifteen what son?"

"Dollars you owe me....modeling fee ya know."

Music I am listening to today...The Fray



Random Link of the Day...This tugboat is definitely a "she."  :)

Until next time..."Move on, it's just a chapter in the past.  But don't close the book...just turn the page."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors