Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

My 365...

"Just who do you think you are?  This is MY house! Take that...and that...you can not escape me!"

That my friends is what I woke to on this lovely Monday morn.  Blake on a mission.  A mission against tree ants.

We have spotted a few big black tree ants in the second bedroom upstairs that seem to be crawling in through the window.  I have never seen any in my room, but this morning Blake was sitting at his computer on the desk and spotted one crawling across the wall.  You would have thought it was a 100 pound black widow spider.  Blake was furious!

He spent the rest of the morning systematically hunting them down and sending them to a watery grave with a single flush.

Oh Blake....never a dull moment. I spy a science lesson in here somewhere.  :)

Hope your Monday is going well interwebs.  And "insect" free too.

My photos of the day....

"Inspector Blake at your service."




 "What?"  "Bugs are cool and all, but not in my house!"
***Doggy Daily***

"Diva don't like no bugs."

Music I am listening to today...Brooke Fraser


Random Link of the Day...Photography

Until next time..."If you've never jumped from one couch to another to avoid the lava, you've never had a childhood."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors