Friday, February 24, 2012

February 24, 2012

My 365...

Hello Friday.  :)

It is a beautiful sunny day in Boise today.  Not a cloud in the sky, and a lovely breezy 49 degrees.  Maybe Blake and I can get in a hike this weekend.  We really miss our adventures in the foot hills.

Blake was so excited about meeting We the Kings yesterday, but a little disappointed that he did not get to meet his YouTube hero Charles Trippy.

We have been following Charles' Twitter today, and it seems he had a seizure yesterday while he was walking through the city.  He was admitted to the hospital here in Boise and is having an MRI today.  We want to send out thoughts and prayers to Charles for a speedy recovery!

Here is yesterday's vlog.  His lovely wife is visiting Thailand, so between the Boise shots you can see some of her footage from there.  So beautiful!




We do love Charles and Alli even though we have never met them.  They are a very cool young couple.  :)

Hope your Friday is going awesome!!

Have a great weekend.

My photos of the day...

A beautiful sunny day...
 Son Brandon sent me this wonderful photo today of he and my grandson Cooper.  I love it!!  <3
 ***Doggy Daily***

I have been teaching Miss Lilly some "stair" manners.  She has a tendency to fly up and down the stairs like a rocket.  After every step I tell her to "wait", and she has been doing really well.

During practice this afternoon I received a text message, so had to pause to respond.

Miss Lilly waited....
...and waited.....
...then decided to take a load off her tiny paws and get comfortable.
"I am still waiting mama!  Don't mind me, take your time..."

"Hello?"

Music I am listening to today...Keith Urban



Random Link of the Day...Textures

Until next time..."A little manners go a long way."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors