Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23, 2012

My 365...

I love it when the good karma comes around!

I received a package in the mail today from Tea Chai Té.  I thought it was my back-ordered Velvet Oolong  tea, but it was even better...a free bag of NW Earl Grey with a message.

 It reads;

"We saw on your blog you are a fan of NW Earl Grey, but mis-ordered, and we didn't want you having a less-than-superb tea experience, so please enjoy!  And thank you for your order."
~Team Tea Chai Té

How exciting!

That my friends is top notch "high road", customer service.

Thank you SO much Team Tea Chai Té!  The NW Earl Grey is amazing!  As are all the other flavors I have tasted thus far.  I love them.  <3

------

In other news today, Charles Trippy and We The Kings are playing a concert in Boise tonight.  Blake LOVES them.  Charles Trippy is one of his YouTube idols and to meet him and the band would be so great for Blake.

Enter awesome big brother....Garrett and Kori are taking him downtown to see if they can find Charles wandering the city vlogging so that they can get a picture of Blake with the band and with Charles, and get their autograph.

Cross your fingers that they succeed!  How cool would that be?  :)

My photos of the day...

Waiting for the tea to steep...

 Blake and Casey love tea just as much as I do.  I think I need to get a bigger pot.  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***

If Ducati could speak, he would be saying...

"Madame, I would enjoy a spot of tea as well."  With a British accent of course.  I am convinced that he was royalty in a previous life.  *grin*
Music I am listening to today...Train



Random Link of the Day...The Finest Tea in the Great Northwest!

Until next time..."Life is dreaming in high definition."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Kristi said...

LOVE great customer service!! It's so rare these days!!
Wish I was close enough to stop by for a spot of tea!

Veronica said...

I would LOVE that Kristi!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors