Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 22, 2012

My 365...

"Mom...mom...mom...mom...mom..."

"What?  What is it Blake...."

"Mom, I am starving!  I have not eaten all day...you have to get up....mom...mom...mom...."

"What time is it?  Why didn't my alarm go off?  We have to get you logged in to class.  Where is your brother....wait....why is it so dark?"

"It is storming outside mom.  Now come on, I am starving!"

"Storming?  It never storms in February?  Honey what are you talking about?"

I stumble for the cell phone to check the time, my half-asleep exhausted mind tries desperately to focus on the glowing number..."

"4:43 A.M."

"Are you kidding me right now?"

"BLAKE!!!!!"

And that my friends was the start of this glorious day.  And an end to the amazing dream I was having.

*sigh*

It has been a bit downhill from that delightfully sweet wake-up call.  School was a no-go as the interwebs was having a crisis as well.  A call to the cable company resulted in an automated message;

"We are currently experiencing issues in the Boise area that are effecting internet service.  Our technicians are working hard to resolve the problems.  If you would like to speak to an agent, please press 1" 

*1*

"Your current hold time is....16 hours...."  


(Okay...okay... not really 16 hours, but at this point of my day, 1 minute would feel like 16 hours.) 

*sigh*

Sleep, I need sleep....

That was not to be.  Blake was ready to rumble.  When Blake is ready to rumble, there is no rest for the weary.  :)

Remember Veronica, your glass is always half full...never half empty. 

I can do this.  :)

My photos of the day...

"Mom, I wish we were a traveling family like The Wild Thornberrys

"Where would you like to travel to first Blake?"

"The Amazon Rain Forest."

"So you could visit your brothers?"


"Huh?  My brothers?"

"Yes honey...the monkeys."
"You are funny mom.  Looking a bit tired too.  I think you need a hug."
Such a stinker this little boy of mine.   But God I love him.  <3

As for that storm...

***Doggy Daily***

"Excuse me, I need some help here.  I enjoyed that little photo opportunity, however, can someone take me off of the table?"
Random Link of the Day...Rain Forests

Until next time..."Never regret anything.  Because at one time...it was exactly what you wanted."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors