Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 16, 2012

My 365...

"May I interest you in a spot of tea?"

The tea is here...the tea is here!!

My tea delivery arrived today, and I am so excited to try them all.  But I will pace myself.  I must pace myself so that all the flavors don't blend together in a cauldron of tea goodness, and I find it impossible to pick a favorite.

For now I decided to try some NW English Breakfast blend.

After I took the first sip, I realized it is not the tea I wanted.  I meant to order the NW Earl Grey as I LOVE Early Grey teas.  Having said that though, the NW English Blend is delicious!  Far better choice than a cup of coffee in the morning.   It is not as strong as I hoped, but that is most likely me needing a lesson in how to properly steep tea.  It has a very smooth flavor, definitely thumbs up for me.  It was perfect with a slice of whole wheat toast smothered in raspberry jam.  :)

My after dinner treat will be the Caramel Creme Brulee...if I can wait that long to try it.  The smells coming from this little brown bag of magic is heavenly.

My only disappointment thus far is that they were out of stock on the Velvet Oolong, so I have to wait a bit until they send that to me.  I have a feeling it will be worth the wait.

So far so good.  Thank you Tea Chai Té.  I am really looking forward to learning all I can about teas, and taking the time to taste them all.  A true tea connoisseur I shall be.

***Update***

"Oh my word!  I think I have found tea nirvana!"
The Caramel Creme Brulee...delish!!  Gives a whole new meaning to a "glass of warm milk" before bed. 

My Photos of the Day...



A delightful surprise...

Garrett and Kori brought me a gift today.  A little Zen Garden.

I am always telling the boys..."Don't mess with my Feng Shui!

Behold...my very own portable Feng Shui machine.  Thank you Kori, thank you son.  <3
"ohmmmm....."
Blake partaking in a little "zen" too.

***Doggy Daily***

"Ahem...where is my tea mama?"
Music I am listening to today...James Taylor




Random Link of the Day...All About Tea

Until next time... 

"Strength is Happiness. Strength is itself victory. In weakness and cowardice there is no happiness. When you wage a struggle, you might win or you might lose. But regardless of the short-term outcome, the very fact of your continuing to struggle is proof of your victory as a human being.” 
~Daisaku Ikeda

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors