Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012

My 365...

We had a frosting of snow this morning.  It is always a nice surprise to wake up to the white stuff even if it is just a little bit.

I am hoping for one more big snow this month or next, as that is usually the case here in Idaho before Spring makes its appearance.  The boys would love to get some sledding in before the season is completely over.
  
Miss Lilly is the only one in this family who is not a fan of snow.  But then I don't blame her, her little bitty paws freeze easily.
She quickly found a sunny spot on the lawn to partake in some serious "doggy" yoga.  :)

 ***Doggy Daily***

Dozer's favorite place to snooze is at the foot of the stairs.
 I would not mind, but he blends in so nicely with the wood floor and the carpet.... 
 ...making it impossible to see him when you are navigating the stairs at night.
"So sorry mama...I will move."

"Thank you Dozer.  If you start now, you might  be out of the way by nightfall....you fluffy little hunk of love."  :)


Music I am listening to today...Dixie Chicks


Random Link of the Day...Yummy!

Until next time..."Sometimes it is the smallest decisions that can change your life forever."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors