Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012

My 365...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Although every single day should be about telling those we share this life with how much we love them, and celebrating our relationships with each other, it is nice to have one day dedicated to reminding us to do just that.

Shortly after midnight I wrote a Valentine's message on my Android tablet and flashed it to the boys in the dark.  Thought I would get an early start on things.  :)

This morning Blake brought me breakfast in bed, toast, sausage and OJ, complete with a Valentine's Day card that he created himself.  Home made is the best kind of greeting!

My Photos of the Day...

I made little bags of raspberry Fig Newtons, and candied hearts for my babies.  I have never been one who likes to color in between the lines.  ;)

Blake has decided that raspberry Fig Newtons will be our new Valentine's Day tradition.
 It is never too early in the day for an "I love you!"
 "Happy Valentine's Day mama."
  ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Alison Krauss & Union Station



Random Link of the Day...Less is More

Until next time..."Happy Valentine's Day...I love you today, tomorrow, and to infinity and beyond!"  <3

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors