Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012

My 365,

Sweet Cooper kisses, that is how I started my day.  My precious grandson always comes in my room and climbs up on my lap to sit a while.  He loves to relax in grandma's arms.  Today he gave me three sloppy sweet kisses on my cheek.  Awww....I melted!

Brandon asked, "Did he just give you kisses?"

Yay grandma!  :)

Then he went straight into daddy's arms for some daddy hugs.

Brandon is the sole provider for his son right now.  From the moment he wakes up, until the moment he goes to sleep, he is all about Cooper.  And he is such an amazing full time daddy too.  They make quite the team.

Brandon adores his son, and it is so cute watching him in awe of Cooper's accomplishments...great and small.  Cooper is blessed to have Brandon for his father.  A daddy who will always put Cooper first before anything in life.  Brandon is blessed to have such a sweet smart baby boy like Cooper.  Full of curiosity, fun and so much love with sweet sloppy kisses.  <3

My photos of the day...

Looks like a baby lives here...
 "Good morning sleepy head."
 "Safe in daddy's arms."
 ***Doggy Daily***

Cooper's puppy RayRay.  Rayray...always looking out for Cooper too.
Music I am listening to today...Nellie McKay



Random Link of the day...Tree Hotel.  I would like a weekend reservation for one please.

Until next time..."The greatest things in life can be unseen.  That is why we close our eyes when we laugh, kiss and dream."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors