Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Never say never.

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

There are a few things in life that I said I’d never do. I’d never take dancing lessons, I’d never get involved in politics and I’d never, ever, open my own business. Then again, there is that pesky little saying, “never say never”. Those three little words have continuously haunted me over the past few years. It all began with my wife asking for dancing lessons for our anniversary. Then came the 2008 Presidential elections. Now I am in the final stages of opening my own business.

To say it has been a little stressful would be an understatement. I secured a personal loan from the bank, located a building and began moving in all of my equipment. As much as I dreaded getting everything moved in and hooked up, it was surprisingly easy. Thanks to Wildblue my cash registers and office computers are up and running. With the grand opening set for less than two weeks from today, this new venture is shaping up to be quite the adventure. And for all of you out there saying that you’ll never do something, “never say never”.

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors