Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11, 2012

My 365...

"What were you thinking Veronica?  Home school?  Really?" 

There are days where I think I must have taken a very long walk off of an incredibly short bridge and fallen on my head.  But thankfully, there are the good days too.  :)

My photos of the day...

A day in the life of a home-school student.

Mathematics.
History.
Reading.
 
Spelling.
 
"Mom, that will be $5.00 for my picture posing."
Otherwise known as...economics. :)
 
 *** Doggy Daily ***
A day in the life of a "diva" dog.  Miss Lilly :)

"One day I will rule the kingdom...the doggy kingdom."
 
 
 

Some Filter Play...
Music I am listening to today...A Fine Frenzy


Random Link of the Day...Bokeh

Until next time..."Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors