Sunday, January 8, 2012

January 8, 2012

My 365...

Do you know how you know you have raised your children right?  When you enjoy their company.  And I do.  Such delightful people my boys.  <3

We had a nice Sunday dinner together, all of us plus Kori.

Then Blake asked his big brother Garrett to give him a new hair style.  Garrett and a pair of cutting shears equals epic hair style every time.  Last time it was Blake's amazing Mohawk...this time he made him a star...or two!

Again I say...it is only hair, it will grow.  :)

My photos of the day...

 Blake loves it!
Garrett providing a little post meal entertainment, and playing with my camera while he was at it.  (Crazy son of mine!) Children, do not try this at home!  Garrett said he was giving Blake a "science" lesson.  Oye!
 
The boys...
 
My sweet grandson Cooper.  I have decided that he should not call me "grandma", but instead call me "camera."
 Grandma always has a camera in his sweet little face. 
 Silly grandma!
*** Doggy Daily ***
Stella and Miss Lilly getting some attention from Kori.  
Music I am listening to today...Kim Taylor

Random Link of the Day...Shake

Until next time..."If you do not tell the truth about yourself, you cannot tell it of other people."

Have a great Monday!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors