Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2011

My 365...

Now that the Christmas tree has been taken down and put away, my living room looks so huge.  I am a minimalist at heart, so I think I will enjoy the "clutter free" in my favorite room.

My photos of the day...

Blake and Miss Lilly enjoying the floor space as well.  :)

 *** Doggy Daily ***
One more day of leisure before we start up the second half of the year with home schooling.
 So until Thursday...we be chilling!
Music I am listening to today...Matisyahu


Random Link of the Day...You know you love me.  <3

Until Next time..."One tiny step in the right direction is a whole lot better than not moving at all."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors