Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26, 2012

My 365...

So curious, so determined and so intelligent...that is my grandson Cooper.

I never dreamed I could love anyone as much as I love my children, then came Cooper.

Such a joy this sweet little boy.

My photos of the day,





"Oh different computer grandma?  That is okay, I will figure this one out in no time!"
***Doggy Daily***
Where you find Casey, there will always be Ducati.



Loyal, loving, smart companion....with just the right mix of ornery!  He can be a cheeky little bugga, but we love him.
Music I am listening to today...Callie Moore

I love her music.  She is such a talented and creative artist.  She and her husband Dave created the video below.  Amazing!!

*click*

Random Link of the Day...About.com Photography

I had the best surprise this week!  About.com Photography selected one of my photos as "Photo of the Week!"


Such an honor, thank you About.com!  If you are interested in photography, this is a great community to join.  Amazing photographers sharing their knowledge and amazing pictures.  :)

UPS just arrived with my new power supply so it is back to my HP laptop.  Being on the Mac this week has been great.  Makes me want to upgrade to a new Mac when it is time for a new computer.  Hmmmm....maybe.  :)

Until next time..."Becoming a grandmother is wonderful.  One moment you are just a mother.  The next you are all wise and pre-historic."  This quote makes me laugh every time.  :)

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors