Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20, 2012

My 365...

*drip* *drip* *drip* *drip* *drip* *drip*

My aching head!  That is all I heard last night, but it sounded more like someone "slapping the bass" in a rock band.  So loud and so obnoxious! 

Initially I thought either Casey had his music playing too loudly downstairs, or our neighbor was having a wild party.   When I realized it was neither of those two possibilities, I had Jack investigate the noise only to discover it is rain dripping off the gutter and hitting the roof of the small aluminum shed on the side of the house.

What?

Really?

Oh my gawd what a horrible noise!  So bad that I am going to have to move my bed away from the exterior wall until I can resolve this issue.  Hmmm...maybe I will take a bulldozer and knock the shed down...we are not using it anyway.

I know, I know...if that is the worst of my problems, then life is good.

***Update***

Garrett and Kori just stopped by, and my hero Garrett went outside and lifted the shed and moved it.  Yay, no more drip!

Cooper has been here all week, and we have really enjoyed him.  This little baby is a joy.  :)

My photo of the day...

Sweet Cooper faces.


 ***Doggy Daily***
 "Hmmm...I wonder if I can order Louboutin Fifi Volcano in my size?  Fabulous!

Music I am listening to today...Bibio

Random Link of the Day...Ami Vitale Photagraphy

Until next time..."Dear God, I want to take a minute, not to ask you for anything, but simply to say thank you for all I have."

Have a great weekend!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors