Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 2012

My 365...

I was sitting here just now trying to decide what is remarkable about Tuesday?  And the short answer is...nothing.

Hello Tuesday...your nothingness is surely welcomed here today.  :)

Blake is sitting across the room from me studying his science. 

"Ugh mom...this is SO much reading!"

"Well at least it is interesting reading Blake."

"Mom, if at some point in my life I want to know something about the planets or the solar system, all I have to do is Google it."

Hmmm...could not think of a smart "mommy" comeback for that one. 

My photo of the day...

"Where did you come from?"  Somehow these two ornaments escaped the Christmas decorations box.
***Doggy Daily***
"Don't look at me mama...it is not like I like balls or anything else in the spherical realm of things."
Music I am listening to today...Eva Cassidy  (RIP)


Random link of the day...Go Gather

Until next time..."Talent hits a target no one else can hit.  Genius hits a target no one else can see."

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors