Friday, December 9, 2011

House of Dogs!

Garrett and Kori came to visit tonight and brought Supra the Great Dane and Stella the Mini Aussie.  We had too much fun with the dogs.






It was too funny...and LOUD!

Then Kori and I went up to my room to relax and talk, and we look over at the window and Stella is staring in at us.  I am on the third level of this house!  Garrett got a ladder and he and Stella climbed up to peek in on us.  LOL

Oh that son of mine...never a dull moment.  :)


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors