Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 6, 2011

My 365...

This has been such a lazy day.  Blake has not been feeling well, and fell asleep in the middle of his language class.  Poor baby has slept all afternoon.

Cooper woke up all smiles and knocking on grandma's door because he wanted to play.  He is so precious!  I took this quick video on my cell phone of his great balance while walking...



He walked right over his ball...nothing slows this little boy down!

For dinner tonight, homemade cheesy biscuits, sausage gravy and salsa!
Salsa on biscuits and gravy?  Yep!  It is my Hispanic roots...salsa goes good on everything!
My photos of the day...

One single ornament...
The only one of the tree thus far.  I really need to finish decorating!  :)


***Doggy Daily***
"Good afternoon mama."
Dozer's favorite place to snooze.

Music I am listening to today...Don Ross He is AMAZING!  His music makes me want to tune my guitar and start playing again.


Random link of the day...

Until next time..."Your stories make me giggle.  Not because they are funny or entertaining...but because they are so far removed from reality it is laughable."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors