Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4, 2011

My 365...

Happy Sunday!  I hope you are enjoying a perfect Sunday in your world.  We sure are here!

The weather has been so beautiful, crisp, clear and cold...just the way I like it.

Our home is perfect and peaceful as well.  Brandon, Blake and I have the upstairs, and Jack and Casey inhabit the downstairs.  The middle floor is clutter free and so easy for me to keep clean.  There is no arguing or fighting or getting on each other's nerves.  And no bad karma or feelings anywhere.  We are all very comfortable and happy, and this mama feels very blessed to have her family together.  Garrett and Kori don't live here, but we see them several days during the week.  Maybe tonight for dinner.  <3

I would like to wish my beautiful niece Becky a very "Happy Birthday!!"  We love you!

My photos of the day...

My gorgeous baby Blake.

"Mom, I am not a baby, I am a man!"
 My handsome son Blake?

"I guess that is okay."
 ***Doggy Daily***
Blake and the Diva, Miss Lilly.
Music I am listening to today...Avril Lavigne



Random Link of the Day...Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer

Until next time..."Sometimes you just have to jump...then build your wings on the way down."  I do that every single day.

Have a wonderful Monday, and a great week ahead!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors