Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve!

What a year this has been.  So many great memories created. 

...Loving that the good memories far outnumbered the not so good. 

...Turning 50 and loving every second of it. 

...Welcoming my first grandchild into my life. 

...Welcoming his father,  my son number 2, back into my life.  

...Realizing that the advantage of age and more time on this planet does indeed bring wisdom.

...Letting go really is a good thing.

...Adventuring with the boys and the dogs is an awesome way to end the day.

...Tea is much better than coffee.

...Life without canine companions is no life at all.

...If you are going to start something, be sure to finish it.  

...It is possible to take a photo a day for 365 days straight...this post 1527 makes day number 743 and not one photo missed!  (yay me)

My New Year's resolution...same as always.  Find joy in the small things, see the silver lining in all things, remember to breathe, life is amazing if you let it be.  :)

My photos of the day...

Adventures on a sunny day with my boys.  :)
"Peek-a-boo grandma."
 

 Ready to run.
 Re-discovering an old toy.
 Cool!

 What is next?
 "Can you teach my how to ride uncle Blake?"

 "This is fun."



 Sitting in the warm sun.

 "I see you grandma!"
"I am gonna get you grandma!"
Casey testing out his new decks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  "Boys?"  Is it Happy New Year, or Happy Halloween?  :)
*** Doggy Daily ***
Music I am listening to today...Deuter

Random Link of the Day...New Years Eve Time Square - Live!

Until next time..."Have a safe and Happy New Year!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors