Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26, 2011

My 365...

Happy Monday, happy first day post Christmas, happy "relaxing" day.  :)

That is my plan this week, plenty of much deserved rest.  The boys are looking forward to a week break from home school as well. Work is really busy, but I am thinking I may call a vacation week for myself.  I am the boss, so I can do that.  Sounds good!

The weather is bitter cold outside.  The high today is 38 degrees, and we get into the 20's at night.  I love it, but it does mean we are stuck indoors.

Blake, Casey and I will enjoy some computer games, Netflix movies and a whole lot of nothing.  Sounds perfect to me.  :)

My photos of the day...

My sweet, silly, amazing son...

We are enjoying a game of Minecraft this evening.  It is astonishing to me how creative he is when we play these games.  He is amazing.

And sleepyhead is here for the week.  Yay, grandma time!  <3

*** Doggy Daily ***
Sitting in wait.  Miss Lilly is watching the back door carefully so she can plan her rush for the kitchen.  She knows when the door opens, the boy dogs will be charging so she has to be ready...
Silly Miss Lilly...goddess of cunning and stealth.  lol :)

Music I am listening to today...

Random Link of the Day...*click*

Until next time..."I hear you are talking behind my back...go ahead and kiss my butt while you are back there."  *grin*

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors