Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20, 2011

My 365...

Grandson Cooper is here!  He came last night, but he was sound asleep so I did not get to see him until this morning.

He is walking like a champion, and is even saying a few words.  He says "ball", "hot", "daddy", "no", and "what's that?" although it sounds a bit more like "sss'that?"  He is so adorable and sweet.  We love having him here with us.  :)

My photos of the day...


Enjoying some organic spinach mango baby food.
Cooper getting down to a little Nelly. Sorry about the blur, still figuring out this camera!


 *** Doggy Daily ***
Cooper really likes Dozer.


 "I like him too mama, he is a cute kid."
Music I am listening to today...Only 5 Days until Christmas!

Random Link of the Day...Salted Caramel

Until next time..."The art of being happy, lies in the power of extracting happiness...from the little things."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors