Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 18, 2011

My 365...

Pancakes and bacon for Sunday family dinner night.  I know, not exactly your ordinary dinner selection, but I was in the mood for pancakes.  They came out really yummy! 

Have you ever had so much to say about life that you find it difficult to put your thoughts into words?  That is where I am right now.  I have been in the "sit back, observe, say nothing" mode for a while now.  Do I have an opinion?  Oh you bet I do.  Life has been so peaceful and quiet...I think I will let it stay that way for a while.  Sometimes saying nothing at all speaks volumes.  :)

One more week of home school, then Christmas break.  We are ready!

My photos of the day...

Casey and Ducati.

Eldest son Garrett, girlfriend Kori and Miss Stella.  :)
*** Doggy Daily ***
"What am I getting for Christmas mama?"
Music I am listening to today...7 days until Christmas!


Random Link of the Day...Gumdrop Fudge

Until next time...Today I went on thesaurus.com and searched "ninjas."  The computer told me "Ninjas cannot be found."  Well played ninjas, well played.

Have a great Monday!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors