Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011

My 365...

I had a precious moment with grandson Cooper this afternoon.  He has never been a baby that likes to be held or rocked.  He is very independent like his father.  He was fussing a little and he walked over to me in my chair, and let me snuggle with him for a long while while he drank his bottle.  :*)  It felt amazing to rock a baby again.

UPS delivered almost all of Santa's goodies today.  They went straight from the driver into mommy's closet.  The only bad thing about getting gifts early is now Blake is constantly asking....

"Can I just open one present today?  Just one?"

"What present...I did not get you any presents?"  *wink*

My photos of the day...

I did open my present early, and it is so gorgeous!

 My first photo taken with my new camera of my handsome son Brandon.  Cooper's daddy.  :)
Some photos of Cooper taken by Brandon.
 
Another Brandon photo.
I have a lot to learn about this camera!  I will be reading the book for a while.  Thank you Santa!

*** Doggy Daily ***
Ducati and Dozer, photos taken by Casey. 

Music I am listening to today...10 Days until Christmas!

Random Link of the Day...Cannoli Christmas Trees

Until Next time..."When playing the hand life dealt us, we have to put on our poker face and go all in."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors