Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14, 2011

My 365...

Tea!  I must have tea.  I wanted a nice creamy cup of Chai tea last night, and the flavor was so flat.  I have decided no more silly tea bags of tea dregs, I want loose leaf teas.  From now on I think I will order canisters of loose leaf teas only.  There are so many flavors I want to try.  On my list of current "must try" teas are...

Milk Oolong
Honey Vanilla Oolong
Peaches and Cream Oolong
Irish Breakfast
English Breakfast
Chocolate Orange Pu-Erh
After Dinner Mint
Lady Earl Gray
Creamed Earl Gray
Mate Chai
Masala Chai
Mojito Raspberry Mint
Goji Green Tea

I also want to start collecting teapots.  I think that would be a fun hobby.  I want to get the Adagio Ingenuitea Teapot...so cool!  I have it on my wish list on Amazon.com.  I can make myself a perfect cup of tea whenever I want it.  Now to find some good online Tea suppliers.  If you know of any, I would love to hear about them.  The two that I am going to check out now are Tea Chai Te out of Portland Oregon, and I have heard good things about Teopia as well.

Our dining area is so empty, so I will ask Jack build me a a tea cabinet for my collection of tea, tea pots, infusers, honey, cups, mugs and fun tea stuff.

No more coffee for mama!  Kori likes tea too, so it will be fun to share with her.  :)

Tomorrow is Santa's Elf (UPS) delivery day.  Most of the gifts will be arriving so I can wrap them and put them under the tree.  Well, I won't be wrapping my new Canon camera...I need to test it out for the holiday shots.  *wink*  Not that I am excited or anything....EEEeeeeek!!!  I am so excited!!

My photos of the day...

Garrett and Kori stopped by to visit!

Kori is finished for the semester...yay!  She has been working so hard with school, I know she is ready for some time off!

Cooper with uncle Garrett.
Garrett really loves little Cooper and enjoys spending time with him.  He is an amazing uncle.  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***

"Garrett loves spending time with me too you know!"
"Miss Lilly, I think I will have Santa bring you some reindeer antlers for Christmas, that would make a great photo."

Music I am listening to today...11 Days until Christmas!



Random Link of the Day...Christmas Trees

Until next time..."MENtal anxiety, MENtal breakdown, MENstrual cramps MENopause...have you ever noticed that all of our problems begin with MEN?"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors