Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11, 2011

My 365...

Great Sunday today!  We had family dinner tonight, Garrett and Kori came over and it was fun.  I always love having a nice Sunday dinner with all of my boys.  Number one son Garrett is always full of mischief though.  He makes us all laugh.  Love you son...all four of you!

My photos of the day...

Some photos of Christmas past...

Blake's first Christmas...10 years ago.  :)

My three youngest boys, also 10 years ago.
*** Doggy Daily ***
Stella!  She came for dinner too.
Music I am listening to today...14 days till Christmas!

Random Link of the Day...Kiss Pies.

Until next time..."Why were alarm clocks ever invented?  Because every day should begin with a heart attack."

Have a wonderful Monday.  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors