Sunday, November 27, 2011

November 27, 2011

My 365...

More unpacking mixed with serious relaxation.  My "Mama Cave" is all set up the way I want, and I am working on the kitchen and dining room next followed by my bedroom.

One day at a time.  :)

Cooper is coming to see us tomorrow and I am soooooo excited to hold my precious grandson again!

My photos of the day...

My "mama" cave as it is now referred to.  That translates to...no dirty boys allowed.  lol

 *** Doggy Daily ***
This is Ducati's spot, right in the midst of the upstairs...downstairs landing.  His boy Casey lives downstairs, but mama is upstairs so he feels comfortable somewhere in the middle. 
Music I am listening to today...Otis Redding


Random Link of the Day... Before and After

Until next time..."It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."

Have a great Monday!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors