Friday, October 7, 2011

October 7, 2011

My 365...

What a funny day this has been.  First I get a lecture from my 9 month old grandson.  He is just too funny!  I have never met a 9 month old who has so much to say, and you better listen!  Quite the funny character my Cooper, and smart too.  Never a dull moment with that little one. 

Then this afternoon I called my aunt in Texas to see how she is doing.  She is currently in a rehab facility recovering from a mild stroke, and she is ready to go home!  She is into her 90th year of life on this planet, and she sounds as if she is ready for 90 more.  So strong and so stubborn, but she knows what she wants. 

I look at my 9 month old grandson, and my 92 year old aunt and see they are very much alike.  Large and in charge of life!  Definitely some strong genes in this family.  I wish she was not 2,000 miles away from me.  I imagine she and Cooper would get along splendidly.  It would be interesting to watch them interact.  :)

Day care centers and retirement homes should be housed in the same building.  Then we know our children will be loved...and our elderly will never be lonely.

My photos of the day...

A boy, his puppy and an Android tablet.  Yep...it must be Friday.


 *** Doggy Daily ***

Music I am listening to t today...Caravan Go



Random Link of the Day...Hypocrisy

Until next time...My head says..."Who cares?"  But my heart whispers...."You do stupid."

Have a great weekend!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors