Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5, 2011

My 365...

First snow in the mountains today!  We have had rain down here in the Valley, and a really chilly day with our high temperature only 48 degrees.  I love this weather!  Hopefully my favorite season is here to stay.

For dinner this evening, Brandon made some home made Teryaki sauce, and created a delicious Teryaki chicken and vegetables.  This mama is spoiled by a family of amazing chefs.  Thank you son!


My photo of the day...

It is a soggy day.


*** Doggy Daily ***

"Sure, you love cold rainy weather because you don't have to be out in it!"
Music I am listening to today...Journey





Random Link of the Day...The Apple Museum

Until next time...I was so sad to read that Steve Jobs died today.  He was an amazing innovator, and my hero.  Rest in Peace.  :*(


"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by Dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking" - Steve Jobs -
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors