Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 30, 2011

My 365...

I had a great day with my eldest son Garrett and his girlfriend Kori.  We went to tour the historical Idaho State Penitentiary, and then they took me out for delicious sandwiches.  I really enjoyed their company.  <3

The Penitentiary was very interesting.  I took so many pictures, it is hard to pick just a few for the blog.  Along with the prison itself, there is also a very cool historic weapons museum.

Here are the pictures I took of all the historic weapons.  Son Casey is a historical weapons buff, and he was able to name every weapon in these photos!


Idaho State Penitentiary Arms Exhibit


I also took pictures of death row, and the execution room.  Back then it was execution by hanging, so sad, but I won't post those pictures.  *shivers*  That would be weird.  :P

The entire property is said to have a lot of paranormal activity, but thank goodness I did not experience anything out of the ordinary.  It was featured on the Travel Channel's program Ghost Adventures.

Click here for video.

It was such a beautiful day outside, and there are roses all over the property. Quite the stark contrast to the setting itself.
 My photos of the day...











Solitary confinement.
The laundry room.

My handsome son Garrett.  <3
His gorgeous honey Kori.  :)
Thanks for a wonderful day Garrett and Kori!

When we got home I took grandson Cooper outside to take some pictures with the pumpkin Blake and I carved yesterday.  He was more interested in crawling all over the lawn than the pumpkin until he realized the top came off.  Then he wanted to eat all the pumpkin goodness inside.
He is so precious!  :)

*** Doggy Daily ***
Ducati.

Music I am listening to today...Lifehouse











Random Link of the Day...Bubbles

Until next time..."This was an amazing weekend, here is hoping for an equally epic week ahead."

Have a great Monday!


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors