Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3, 2011

My 365...

One of the advantages of being your own boss, is that you can change the rules anytime you want...and don't have to run it by committee because you are the committee. Today I decided that Monday is the new Sunday. No stress, no scheduled projects, just a day to balance. I really think it is a good plan because after the weekends I am so spent!

Now I have done this before, but then vetoed my own great idea...not this time!

So starting today, Monday is Sunday part "deux", and Tuesday is Monday. That was easy! :)

Garrett and Kori are coming over for dinner.  I am feeling some BLT's.  What saith all?  :)

My photo of the day...

Hello young man! Garrett gave Casey a good haircut, and suddenly he looks so old to me! Oh my goodness, he is not my little boy anymore. :*( Growing too fast for this mama.


*** Doggy Daily ***
Miss Lilly likes the new Monday too.  


Music I am listening to to day...Fleetwood Mac






Random Link of the Day...Window Blinds.  When plain and simple Windows just won't do.

Until next time..."Dream big.  Okay now, BIGGER!  Even BIGGER still!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors