Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 25, 2011

My 365...

"Are we walking today mama?" 

"Oh heck no we are not walking today.  Mama is too old for all this exercise!" 

After I wrote that I changed my mind.  If I don't keep this momentum going I fear it will stop completely, so we took a walk up to the Jr. High school down the street, and had another hiking adventure.  Only this time mama stayed on "fairly" level ground.

We met a lot of nice people and happy dogs along the way.  :)

It was awesome!

My photos of the day...keeping the pace while the sun goes down.

 
 
 
Blake doing a little reading before bedtime.  :)
 *** Doggy Daily ***

When Dozer is with mama he walks like a gentleman...when Dozer is with Blake...he runs like a puppy!
Music I am listening to today...Jason Mraz





Random Link of the Day...A Funny Picture

Until next time..."Dear God, thank you for my family, thank you for my dog friends and thank you for not letting me fall off the mountain and break my hip."  :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors