Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011

Day four, and I am still moving!  A little more cautiously than ordinary, but moving none the less.  Still feeling good, thank God!

Even more amazing, I was looking forward to my evening walk.  I really hope this continues, and I do not lose my steam any time soon...or better yet....EVER! 

I had always imagined this was what 50 would feel like for me.  It was off to a bit of a late start, but here it is...fifty and fabulous!

Today our adventures were on the greenbelt along the Boise River.  The dogs loved it!  Blake enjoyed some time at the park after.

It was cold, high in the 50's, so we had to layer on the clothes and jackets, but we kept the walking brisk to keep the body heat up.  It was a beautiful evening!

My photos of the day...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Garrett stopped by this evening and said tomorrow he will take me hiking in the hills by his house.  He said the trails are less straight up and down, and more wind around, so that should be easier for me.  I am really looking forward to it!!

*** Doggy Daily ***
"No more pictures mama...let's do this!"
Music I am listening to today...Switchfoot






Random Link of the Day..."Click!"


Until next time..."The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors