Saturday, October 22, 2011

October 22, 2011

My 365...

You know what really sucks about being a mother?  Coming to the realization that someday you will be gone and you can not be there for your children.  I never thought about that before, and it makes me profoundly sad. 

So what to do?

Live your best life.  Do everything within your power to stay healthy and strong.  Look both ways before crossing the street.  And above all, never...EVER...take life for granted.

Being a mom is a gift.  Having a mom who loves you is a gift.  Having a world full of tomorrows together...is freaking amazing.

***Subject Change***

I was watching a great movie last night, and immediately wanted to share how awesome the movie was with someone that used to be very special in my life.  "Used" to be being the key word here. 

It really sucked for a moment or two.

Then I thought...it's not my fault this person is no longer a part of my life.  It really was a great movie.  So world...let me share this movie with you.  Don't worry, I am not quitting my day job to become a very bad movie critic.  :)

Cherry

Now please do not let looks deceive, this was a terrifically entertaining movie!  When a movie makes me do the "OMG mom is doing the ugly cry" thing...you know it was a good movie.  Memorable.

My photos of the day...

Now that Autumn is here, my nightly walks begin.  And what a beautiful first night it was!







We met an adorable ass along the way.



 It is Beyonce' the metal rooster!  See my Random Link of the Day below...  :)
*** Doggy Daily ***
Despite his enormous size, Dozer has always been a joy to walk.  He is my best buddy.  Miss Lilly on the other hand, is a "hysterical" walker.  What to do?  Let Dozer walk her.


It was the perfect solution.  I walk Dozer while Dozer walks Miss Lilly.

Music I am listening to today...Edwin McCain



Random Link of the Day..."And that is why you should learn to pick your battles!

Until next time..."Don't let life take you for a walk...take charge, lead the way!"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

2 comments:

Birthday Flowers Free Delivery said...

What a wonderful blog you have here. I am a mother of 3 young children and reading the beginning of this post really got to me. I had never even thought of not being here for my children or my mother not being here for me..you are 100% right you should live your life totally to the full. Thank you for sharing.

Veronica said...

Thank you. :)

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors